Dr. Tiffany Shields is aware that trips to the dentist aren’t always at the top of everyone’s to-do list. Here are a few tips that might help you relax before your next dental appointment:
- Share your specific fears with your dentist and they will be able to help manage them better.
- Remember that procedures have improved and modern dentistry methods can lead to less discomfort during your office visit.
- Utilize sedation dentistry. Dr. Shields is proud to offer sedation dentistry, which eases anxiety throughout procedures through a safe class of drugs.
- Tell your dentist to stop if you begin to feel uncomfortable. Agree on a signal before they begin working.
- Visit your dentist regularly to avoid needing more work done on your next visit. Regular visits will allow for problem prevention.
It is Dr. Tiffany Shields’ pleasure to be your choice for Jacksonville dentistry. Make an appointment today and let us ease your dentistry fears.